At Harbor Appliance Repair We Are Hiring
Hiring appliance repair technician for in-home repair service, maintenance and installations on the following equipment: refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, air conditioners.
We are looking for Appliance Repair Technician, who will install, inspect and repair all types of electric or gas household appliances, such as refrigerators, washers, dryers, and ovens in San Diego. Appliance Technician is required to work on-site in client’s homes. If appliances stop functioning, we have to call the technician, who than will ensure that the appliance technician responsibilities are carried out effectively at clients’ site. Appliance technician is a professional expert who installs, repairs, or maintains different kind of home appliances.
APPLIANCE REPAIR TECHNICIAN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Appliance Repair Technician is required to conduct site visits to install or repair the appliances at clients’ location. Technician’s responsibilities are to install, repair, check and connect the appliance. Appliance Technician should also guide the customers on the how to use those appliances. Appliance technician must:
Appliance Repair Technician Job Responsibilities
- Find out the main cause of the problem, diagnose and make a rough cost estimate
- Repair the damaged sections of the home appliances and make sure it works
- Observe and examine appliances during operation to detect specific malfunctions such as loose parts or leaking fluid.
- If any of the parts are beyond the repair, replace it after consulting with the customer
- They dismantle and disassemble appliances, so that other minor repairs can be detected
- If the problem is difficult, Appliance Repair Technician can refer to the manual
- After conducting the service, technician should tighten all the loose parts and clean the area
ESSENTIAL SKILLS OF APPLIANCE REPAIR TECHNICIAN
Appliance technician should have essential skills, such as:
- Technical aptitude and updated skills with latest developments in the related area
- Good manual dexterity to handle different types of tools repairing various components simultaneously
- Detail oriented and accurate in identifying the problems
- Keep accurate records of the repairs, number of working hours
- Be customer oriented, have excellent communication skills and ability to explain complexities to the customers who have little or no knowledge about the technical skills
At Harbor Appliance Repair we are hiring Call Operators.
Appliance Repair Operator job duties include:
- Responding to calls of customers
- Scheduling repair service,
- Timely order escalation to appropriate Appliance Repair Technician
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Reporting about results of the calls and full filled orders
- Asking for customer rating, only if client wishes to do so