Keep your home appliances running longer.
Periodic maintenance of your everyday home appliances will keep them running longer. Don’t wait for your appliance to malfunction as the repairs may be costly or you may need to replace it. Here are a few things everyone should do in order to keep their everyday home appliances in shape.
- Change your refrigerator water filter.
- Use a vacuum to clean the refrigerator coils.
- Clean stovetop drip bowls.
- Clean and deodorize your garbage disposal.
- Fix rusty dish rack tines.
- Inspect washing machine hoses for leaks.
- Inspect and clean your air conditioner filter.
- Inspect and clean your dryer exhaust for lint.
- Inspect all home appliance for tight seals.